Friday, February 03, 2006

Sesame Street


My son is really starting to sit up well. This morning I put him on the floor with the boppy behind him and he sat and watched a whole HOUR of Sesame Street.

Is that bad when your six month old already watches an hour of TV a day???? He loves it and is extremely amused by Elmo.

With that said, being a mom is hard, you constantly wonder whether or not you are doing the right thing. Will he grow up and be addicted to TV? Of course his main examples in life sure watch a lot of TV as well. We watch way too much TV.

Psalm 1:2 says, "But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on is law he meditates day and night." Can you imagine what our faith would be like if we all meditated on God's word day and night? I know that I don't do enough of it.

Here is a picture of my adorable son watching TV this morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tracy,
John sent me a link to your blog. I'm looking forward to reading it. It will definitely help us stay connected to all his changing and growing, as well as, you're learning and expriences. I'm encouraged already! Best wishes on a successfuly outlet for yourself and a place to lift others up!
Love,
Emily