Thursday, February 09, 2006

Blessings


Isn't God awesome?

Yesterday I was feeling really down for several reasons. The major one being that we have NO money and it is impossible to cook with no groceries. I guess I started feeling sorry for myself and then it just went downhill from there.

Then the commode broke...we only have one commode, so when it doesn't work...well you get the picture. I knew that any plumber would charge at least $70 to fix it.

I went to bed crying just holding on to the fact that tomorrow was payday and maybe we could manage to squeeze $70 out to pay a plumber. I know it sounds so trivial when we both have our health and a beautiful healthy boy. I even told myself that over and over trying to make to make myself feel better. I just felt so overwhelmed.

Here is the God is awesome part:
When I woke up this morning the commode was fixed, who knew God had time to fix my commode...haha.

Then when Franklin went to work he picked up his paycheck and found an anounymous gift for
$500.

I just thank God for taking care of us once again.

2 Corinthians 9:15, "Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift."

P.S. Isn't he adorable...talk about a blessing


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is amazing how God takes care of us. Just when we're thinking what in the world are we gonna do He takes care of us.

Also, yes, Fischer is adorable. Keep posting pictures.

Anonymous said...

How can you be a ministers wife and no money. Does your church not take care of you ??????