Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Somy of you may know that my dream is to be a professional photographer. I have never had formal training, so I just practice on my kiddos. I learn something new everytime I shoot pictures of them...like the fact that the flash was on and I didn't even realize it, thus making bright faced children in the low light. We were extremely rushed due to the fact that the temperature dropped from 55 to 41 very quickly! My next goal is to get a digital SLR camera...the film has just become way too expensive. Plus, if I had a digital I would have realized that my the kiddos faces were bright. If you want me to practice on your kids, let me know!





























5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so great Tracy!

Judy said...

I love those pictures, even the one on facebook with Fischer crossing his eyes. I bet you had fun taking them.

Anonymous said...

You definatly have a gift,make yourself believe it ,make some business cards and run with it. I asked the kids for a Christmas photo of all of them,if you were here your Hired! I told Kellie I hope she goes ahead and marries Jason,as he will be in the picture also,I would hate to have to cut and paste later. Believe in yourself,Your Good! Love, Aunt Shelly

John said...

Ok, you can practice on our kid...how about next week? :-)

The 5 of Us. said...

I would love for you to. Let me know when you would be available to take pic at the Marland Mansion. LOL