Friday, August 29, 2008

More Random Thoughts:


-Just sitting at the computer listening to my sweet baby sing "Jesus Loves Me" while laying in his bed. I guess he is having trouble going to sleep. Maybe it was the sugary sweet treat that he was awarded for being such a good boy at the grocery store. Going to the grocery store has now become such a hard task that I had Franklin go with me tonight. Wow, I got a 1.5 hour trip done in 40 minutes!! Living in a tri-level requires you to carry all of the groceries up the stairs, so it was really helpful to have him here to help!

-Funny thing that Fischer said the other day

1) We went to the hospital to visit an older woman from church who had a hip replacement. Fischer had never really been to a hospital to visit anyone before, but of course I had explained to him that I would be there to have the baby. So, he proceeded to ask her, "Are you going to have a baby?" It was too funny! On the way out of the room he yelled, "How do we get out of this place?" Apparently he shares the same sentiment for hospitals as his mother!

-I can't believe we are going to have a little one again...I am so excited!! Here are a couple of oldies:









No comments: