Tuesday, May 02, 2006


Well, it has been a long day. I have a feeling that the next few weeks will consist of many long days.

Fischer has been going to bed at 8:30 and sleeping until 8 or 8:30 in the morning! I remember the days when I thought I would NEVER get 8 hours of sleep again! We find ourselves exhausted at 9:00 pm, yet bored at the same time. We often wonder...what in the world did we do before he came along?

We bought a wardrobe box today for moving and he had a blast playing in it tonight. He crawled from one end to the next for about 30 minutes. Who says kids need expensive toys...just buy them boxes.

Sorry, I don't have any new pics of Fischer to post, so here is an oldie but a goodie...hehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture and I know that Fischer will always be precious to his daddy. I'm looking forward to seeing their relationship grow through the years. I'd also like to see more pictures of Fischer and his Mom.

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet photo - I remember when Fischer was that tiny! We will miss you -- wish you'd take us up on the dinner invitation!