Thursday, May 04, 2006


Fischer is definitely learning the meaning of the word "no."
He loves to push the buttons on the T.V.(it is low to the ground in the armoire) , so I am always telling him NO when he goes near it. This morning when I told him "NO" he turned around and gave me the most pitiful look. He then began to cry as if I had hurt his feelings. It was so sad, that I even began to cry. Maybe I was tearful because he actually understood the word and tone of my voice. He is growing up so fast and is learning new things every day! He can now, "Pat the Daddy", wave, point to your nose, pull up on furniture(he is determined to walk soon!), and try to mimic the sounds I make while reading his animal book!

I can remember the day I found out I was pregnant...it seems like just yesterday. I am cherishing every day and every moment. Children are a true gift from God!

No comments: