Sunday, May 06, 2007

New pics of Fischer










It's amazing how fast Fischer is growing up! He can eat corn on the cob, he can count to six and he can swing a baseball bat like a pro! We are looking forward to the summer...I am training to do a triathalon in July(a mini triathalon), and we will spend many weeks visiting family and friends! Nebraska is so pretty in the spring and summer and it makes the long, cold winter worth it! Fischer has made friends with the neighbor kids and they are always ringing the doorbell to see if he can play! I thought we had at least another year before that happened!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fischer eating that corn, makes me want to go buy some. Yes he is getting older, and he always has been cute.
Love you all, Grandpa and Nana

Judy said...

I love the pictures of Fischer. Keep them coming. He is growing up. Love ya, Grandma Judy

carrie said...

a triatholon..wow, I am impressed even if it is a mini one. Cute picture of Fischer and the fudgesicle. You look so tan. How much weight have you lost?

Anonymous said...

"they are always ringing the doorbell to see if he can play! I thought we had at least another year before that happened!"
That doesn't suprise me at all knowing he probably takes after his parents.