Friday, April 10, 2009

Black Eyes and Bubbles





It's been a rough couple of weeks around here. Fischer and Garrison both have ear infections...I don't think Garrison's is getting better, so we have an appointment this morning. Fischer got a black eye while playing at the mall playspace. So, to lighten up the situation a little, here are some funny things that Fischer has said over the past few days:


I went to get my eyebrows waxed and as I was laying there finishing up, Fischer cam over to me, took my hand and said, "Mom, you look HOT!" I have NO idea where this came from...oh wait... my husband is a youth minister.

One night at dinner we were talking and in agreement Fischer said, "TOTALLY!"
I'm sure he has never heard a teenager say that!
And when something breaks around the house he blames it on the teenagers by saying, "Those silly teenagers!"















1 comment:

Judy said...

Kids do say the funniest things. I wish I remembered the funny things my kids said. I didn't notice Garrison's bubbles the first time I looked at this. He'll love that picture one of these days.

I love seeing all these pictures of the boys. They grow up so fast.