Friday, February 27, 2009

I have so many adventures to tell you about, I don't even know where to begin! I have SO many pictures, I think I will just share a few with you every day.


This year we decided to go to Epcot. We figured with Granny it would be an easier park to navigate and she had mentioned that she wanted to go there too.


This is Fischer standing in front of the big Epcot ball! Fischer really enjoyed that ride!



This is the crazy squirrel that wanted to eat our lunch! He was a very brave squirrel, jumping on my mom's lap and even attempting to jump on the baby in his stroller.








This was one of the best rides at Epcot. It was a boat ride that rode through greenhouses full of tropical plants. Disney was also working on changing the way we grow our vegetables(hence the hanging pumpkins). This picture of Garrison pretty much sums up how he was the first week or so in Florida...VERY grumpy! We finally figured out he was just starving!!!




























1 comment:

carrie said...

I think you are brave to take 2 young kids away from home that long! Garrison looks so big. I think it has been a while since I've seen pictures of him. How big was he at his 4 month?