Tuesday, December 18, 2007






Well, it's offical: I'm 30! I wasn't looking forward to turning 30, but I had a wonderful birthday! I was reminded of how much I am loved by my friends and family!

Travis and Meredith bought me a cake with trick candles on it, so after they were all extinguished(literally with water) the cake looked and tasted a little waxy!

Fischer was in his preschool's Christmas program tonight. It is so fun to be a proud parent and watch him get up on stage. I will have some pics of him on stage soon, but for now I just have some pictures that I took before he went up on stage. I also have some pics of me with my wax cake...haha.










2 comments:

Heather, TJ, Brock, and Jillian said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TRACY! LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!
HEATHER

Anonymous said...

Tracy you were nine days old when I first saw you. You were the cutiest little baby. You looked like a doll. I got to give you a bath in our kitchen sink. Don't think I could do that now. You might be a little bigger than you were when you were nine days old, but you are still beautiful.
Love you, Nana