Wednesday, July 04, 2007




It's hard to see, but above is a picture of someone who could not afford a boat!








Ok, so my aunt Sheree convinced us to go out to this crazy neighborhood and watch fireworks! I know I said this last year, but these people in Nebraska are crazy about their fireworks! I didn't want to go because last year I was so scared, however Franklin really enjoys it and so I went. I was a nervous wreck the entire time...watching 6 teenage boys with brains that haven't fully developed(sorry but it's a fact) light fireworks was more than I could handle. I am not looking forward to the day when Fischer wants to light fireworks! Anyway, here are a few pics from the evening.

1 comment:

Dannielle said...

Aren't you looking like a bronzed babe? How do you do it? I have no initiative to diet or exercise. I'm so stressed out about selling our house. I'm with you about fireworks, too dangerous. Take care and hope to see you in OK soon.